1. To confirm any reservation we require valid credit/debit card details with the card holders name & address. The value of the first nights stay will be taken from the card details provided at the time of booking.
2. Balance to be paid in full on arrival.
Up to 7 days prior to arrival you will be subject to one night’s accommodation charge.
Within 7 days or in the event of a no show you will be subject to the full amount of the reservation being charged from the card details supplied at the time of booking.
We would advise you to purchase suitable travel insurance that would cover any cancellation charges incurred. Once a booking is confirmed a contract is entered into by both parties and any cancellation or amendments are subject to these charges above.
4. We operate a minimum stay policy all year round of 2 nights at the weekends or 3 nights over bank holidays. Any special rates on offer do not apply for bank holidays.
5. For the comfort of other guests, we regret that we do not accept pets, children under 12 years old or any group bookings including any part of ‘Hen’ or ‘Stag’ weekends.
6. Check-in times for any bookings arriving Monday to Friday are between 14.00hrs and 21.00hrs. If the guest is arriving on a Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday, the latest time to check in is 17.00hrs by appointment unless otherwise previously agreed. If this cannot be met for any reason we shall treat the booking as cancelled and any deposits will be retained by us unless you contact us immediately to inform us of the changes.
7. Check-out time is up to 10.30hrs.
For any further information, please telephone or email us and we shall be happy to help you.